Bamboo Beach club excursion in Jamaica

2017 cruiser

2 hours ago, 2017 cruiser said:

Has anyone done this? if so is it worth the $74 price?

Since RC has taken down the on line reviews of their excursions, I would recommend a google search of this one. Comments on TripAdvisor via google may be of help to you. 

I have this booked for my future cruise, so I can't speak from experience. However, from the research I've done the Bamboo Beach Club sounds like a pretty fantastic spot and I'm looking forward to it. I booked the combo island tour + beach club excursion.

1 hour ago, klaconqueso said:

I have this booked for my future cruise, so I can't speak from experience. However, from the research I've done the Bamboo Beach Club sounds like a pretty fantastic spot and I'm looking forward to it. I booked the combo island tour + beach club excursion.

"Church" , Skinny Pete in Breaking Bad.

1 hour ago, klaconqueso said:

we booked the $74 one....not sure if it has the island tour but I think it does.