Vision of the Seas - Jan 6, 2024 - Jan 19, 2024 (13 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

37 minutes ago, SailawayKing said:

I'm hearing reports that Royal Caribbean has removed its freestyle Coke machines from some ships, vision of the seas being one of them. Does anyone know if this is true?

You'll probably want to ask this in the regular Discussions section, as very few people will look in this thread. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, just booked myself on this sailing. I was on the recent repositioning of Vision to Baltimore, and loved her and her crew so that (combined with the unique itinerary) pushed me to committing to this sailing. 

@SailawayKing Beverage packages are definitely in the cruise planner now as @BnT042895 mentioned, I haven’t purchased for this cruise yet but on my last one for Vision I was able to snag early for <$50/day. You can always cancel and rebook if the price drops.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Vision of the Seas - Jan 6, 2024 - Jan 19, 2024 (13 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)