...and yet another darn drink package question

Finally decided to do the deluxe drink pakcage and voom deal!!

so, I know you can't order 2 alcoholic drinks at once, but do they give you a hard time about the non alcoholic ones? Like if I wanted to order 2 cappuccinos or 2 juices? 

Thanks! 

T minus 11 days-Allure 7d western Carib 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

It's also per transaction.  So it's not to say you couldn't order one at a time.  There's no rule about having to finish the first drink before ordering another.

gotcha!

2 hours ago, klaconqueso said:

I almost always ask for a bottled water with my alcoholic beverage and it's never an issue.

that's what i was thinking of doing to avoid trips back and forth!

6 hours ago, klaconqueso said:

It's worth it - even if you don't drink them, store them in your room for when you do need them.

So, who stores an alcoholic drinks in your room for when you need them? I have yet to make it to the elevator with a "drink to store in my room" .

5 minutes ago, rjac said:

So, who stores an alcoholic drinks in your room for when you need them? I have yet to make it to the elevator with a "drink to store in my room" .

We're referring to bottled water, which is something else you can get with the drink package. And if you are making good use of the drink package, you'll be grateful to have the water on hand to help prevent hangover.

Remember, hydrated, hydrate, hydrate. One drink, one glass of water. Or two first it with booze in one hand and water in the other. ;)

58 minutes ago, wsyrob said:

I always made a beer run before retiring to my balcony for the night. I would take my wife's and sons seapass and get 3 beers from 2 dirrerent bars. Those corona cans were real nice. I could get a 6 pack in my pockets. The bartenders had no problem giving me 3 unopened beers.

From all that running around, didn't they get kind of shook up and foam out all over the place when you opened them? How old are your sons? I thought there minimum age for ordering alcoholic drinks. Greatt idea though!