Health?

deep1

10 hours ago, Mike n Ky said:

Frankly I believe that RC is totally ignoring Covid and have removed a lot of their protocols and procedures that were implemented after the return. Service to clean on our recent Odyssey cruise was poor at best. Tables being cleared and cleaned was slow. The old signs showing a table had been sanitized abandoned. 5 cruises post return before testing was eliminated and no issues. On our most recent cruise we both came back with Covid. A FB group my wife was on for that cruise, dozens reported returning with Covid. Loved the ship, the cruise and even booked a Next without assigning it to a specific cruise. Still haven't chosen a sail date and beyond our next two already booked, and one already paid for, not sure what we will do going forward.

Keep cruising. This is life just about back to pre2020. The cleaning of the tables would be disappointing but not seeing anything Vid related makes me extremely happy. I would bet my year’s salary that everyone has had the Vid already and now getting it is like the seasonal flu. Take precautions you see fit to your personal health and live life to its fullest. 

Our family lost to many members to cancer and suddenly passing the last 3 years that were deprived of being able to take vacations, because of unfounded irrational fears of the Vid. We are trying to make the most of life knowing any day may be the last. 

Hope you all Iive life like there will be no tomorrow and enjoy your next cruise. 6 day to Miami, 8 days Until Oasis!🤘🏻

1 hour ago, teddy said:

We saw crew wiping down stair and hall railings and common area door handles when we were on Anthem earlier this month.   I was surprised to see it still being done. 

This routinely happened on Anthem (at least during the winter months we cruised) prior to C19. Leaving your room in the morning and your door handle would be dripping wet, grab a hand rail on the stairs and yep!  a wet rail. Actually we were on the same cruise as you and my husband and I commented that we never once touched or saw a wet handle or rail on this cruise.

On 2/10/2023 at 12:33 PM, Xaa said:

You do realize No is an answer.  What you want is "I don't care to answer, it's none of your business"

My guess is they will put no for everything, but then you would have been true to your conviction. 🙂

We just back from 2 cruises that departed from different ports.  In one port when asked the Health questions we just said "we prefer not to answer any health questions" and she let us right on the ship.  She hit the tablet many times and not sure what she entered but we were quickly on the ship.

For the cruise the following week (Port Canaveral) we gave the same statement and was told by a smiling employee "I could deny you entry if you refuse to answer the questions".  I did point out to her that the signage throughout the building still has posted that a PCR test is required.  RC should have consistency at the different ports within the same state.