xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - November 11, 2023 - November 16, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean)

Hello, this will be our first cruise. Naturally, we are very excited. I’m sure I’ll have a ton of questions and I’m thrilled to make new friends on this trip. 

A potentially unusual inquiry- I want to know about prayer or Bible study on the cruise. Is this something that happens ever? I understand this may be an unusual question. Also, I’m one who enjoys a beer (or two) during Bible study. If not, could it be organized and who should I talk to?

For the record, I’m simply trying to maintain a prayerful state while aboard. I understand Biblical study isn’t a choice that everyone makes and I’m certainly not here to judge anyone’s heart nor qualified/authorized to do so. The question I have for the experienced cruisers, do cruisers ever meet for prayer or Bible study?

• 4 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - November 11, 2023 - November 16, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean)