Best boarding experience ever!

Sunny_D

Just boarded Allure this morning…wow! Fastest boarding I’ve ever experienced in over thirty years of cruising. Never been on an oasis class ship before so was prepared for longer wait times, but from the time my husband’s cousin dropped us off at the (incredible, beautiful, new) terminal it took 7 minutes from curb to getting on the ship. So impressed so far! 

On 2/5/2023 at 4:02 PM, Sunny_D said:

Just boarded Allure this morning…wow! Fastest boarding I’ve ever experienced in over thirty years of cruising. Never been on an oasis class ship before so was prepared for longer wait times, but from the time my husband’s cousin dropped us off at the (incredible, beautiful, new) terminal it took 7 minutes from curb to getting on the ship. So impressed so far! 

Glad to hear it!  Curious what time was your boarding time and what time did you go to board?  (Many are not following their assigned boarding time so that's why I am asking).  Thanks!

On 2/6/2023 at 4:02 AM, Sunny_D said:

Fantastic, I hope its the same for me February 19th.

John 😃