Bonaire Excursions

Riosfamily

6 hours ago, Riosfamily said:

My husband dives, I snorkel, was wondering if there is an RCL excursion that offers both?   If not, has anyone used a local dive shop in Bonaire that offers?

I was in Bonaire this past March on the Serenade. Because of my age (over 65) I could not dive with the RCI excursion, even though I had a waiver signed by my primary care physician. So, I did some Google research and found VIP Diving. Here's their link: https://vipdiving.com/. Excellent dive/snorkel operator. I was picked up at the ship on time and returned to the ship 45 minutes before boarding time. There were three divers and one young man who was not scuba certified, so he snorkeled, as well as our dive guide (Eric). The dive shop is very professionally run with all the equipment you need if you want to rent. I always bring my our dive gear and rent the weights, tanks and a wetsuit.  VIP Diving only runs shore dives, which I found interesting. That's because the entire island is a natural marine park where you can see incredible marine life, coral, underwater structure, etc within 20 feet of the shoreline. 

Check them out. These folks were the best Caribbean dive operator I have been with and I have been diving in the Caribbean since 2007. If you go with them, ask for Eric as your guide. He is extremely knowledgeable, speaks English very well and will take very good care of you.