xSAILEDx Ovation of the Seas - Jun 2, 2023 - Jun 9, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)

• 1 month later...

I'm on this cruise along with 5 of my high school classmates (we're having our 50-year reunion this fall).  In all, there are about 30 people in our travel agent's group.  It's my first cruise to Alaska and it's been on my bucket list for about 30 years.  So excited to finally get there!  We'll have a free day in Seattle on the 8th and my roommate wants to go to Pike Street Market but I'm really interested in a ferry ride.  We've about decided on the one to Bainbridge Island; has anyone done that one before and if so, do you recommend it?

ETA:  I just realized this is for the June 2nd cruise; I'm actually on the June 9th sailing.  Really showing my age! 🤪

• 2 weeks later...

My family (wife and I and 4 girls) are going to be on this cruise.  It's our first time on Royal Caribbean and all of our daughters' first cruise ever.  We were scheduled for July of last year, but my 4-year-old tested positive at the pier and we were turned away.  (hard to watch 4 little girls in tears.)  But we're so very excited!  The second time is the charm, right?  🙂

6 hours ago, Scott and Kelli said:

My family (wife and I and 4 girls) are going to be on this cruise.  It's our first time on Royal Caribbean and all of our daughters' first cruise ever.  We were scheduled for July of last year, but my 4-year-old tested positive at the pier and we were turned away.  (hard to watch 4 little girls in tears.)  But we're so very excited!  The second time is the charm, right?  🙂

You will have a great time.  Welcome to Royal Caribbean and the RC Blog.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Ovation of the Seas - Jun 2, 2023 - Jun 9, 2023 (7 Night Alaska Glacier Cruise)