Freedom vs Liberty vs Indy - which would you choose?

Ferramc

They're all sister ships so they are all very similar.  @Matt just did a Podcast on Liberty that might be of help too.

I've sailed on Liberty and Indy.  I prefer Liberty because of the tidal wave slide.  It's awesome!

On the other hand, Matt prefers ships that have been amplified, so your opinion can and probably will vary!

35 minutes ago, steverk said:

They're all sister ships so they are all very similar.  @Matt just did a Podcast on Liberty that might be of help too.

I've sailed on Liberty and Indy.  I prefer Liberty because of the tidal wave slide.  It's awesome!

On the other hand, Matt prefers ships that have been amplified, so your opinion can and probably will vary!

Thanks 

I’ve only been on Liberty and Freedom, but based on that, we’d choose Freedom if departure port and itinerary were similar.  Playmakers, El Loco Fresh, and the updated pool deck are some of the reasons why. 

Something to take note of if it’s important to you…Liberty does not have Coca Cola Freestyle machines. 

Freedom received the best amplification being the most recent. 

Indy's amp was a few years ago so a close second to Freedom.

Liberty has had amp-ish things done over time and has a unique waterslide, the only one in the fleet.  However lacking Playmakers and some general updates.  So while a great ship, it's not as amped as her sisters so that puts her in 3rd, for now.

20 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Do we have a date for a possible Liberty amplification? We are sailing Liberty this Oct. and then again next Oct. 🤣 While we will love her I'm sure, I'm wondering if Liberty is due for an upgrade?

She was supposed to be amp'd back in 2020, but then...

I haven't heard of a revised date yet.

Even so, she's still a great ship!

25 minutes ago, steverk said:

She was supposed to be amp'd back in 2020, but then...

I haven't heard of a revised date yet.

Even so, she's still a great ship!

Yeah we are gonna love her anyway. We were on Adventure this past summer, first cruise since this god awful pandemic. We kinda think of Freedom class as a bigger version. We loved Adventure and Explorer before that. Our honeymoon was on Explorer.