Thanks to you all

TimeRacer

I've recently booked my family's first cruise ever for this summer. We've wanted to do this for a couple of years now, and after much research, we decided to pull the metaphorical trigger.

I absolutely love planning our family vacations, and I tend to do deep dives on everything, especially if it's a totally new experience. I just wanted to thank everyone here. I've been reading, lurking, searching, watching the YouTube videos, and doing all the things to make sure we have a good experience. Thanks to everyone who has posted tips and tricks for newbies like me to search and learn. Thanks for sharing your packing tips. I never would have known that my magnetic clips on my fridge will be useful on my cruise if not for things I've learned through this community. I didn't understand how genius it is to pre-pay gratuities. That's one less thing I have to worry about now. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for being straightforward with pros and cons. It's helped so much, having people be real with things instead of being all positive or all negative.