I think the app just "blurped"

brgreens

I'm sitting here at my desk working away when all of a sudden a push notification comes in to my phone.  I check it and it is from my RC app.  I figure it is just going to tell me to hurry up and buy something because the "sale" is ending soon.  Nope!  It was a notification telling me that I only have 30 minutes left to complete my muster drill - my next cruise is in 240 days and I feel crushed lol.  I want to go do the muster drill instead of working 😞  

I received this very generous message whilst walking the dark and rainy streets of Glasgow, Scotland at 8.40pm. Of course, I would absolutely love to be attending a muster station as it would mean being on a ship. However, last time I checked, all ships in the Royal Caribbean International fleet are at least 3000+ miles away from me at this present moment. Aviation has evolved considerably in recent decades however not even Concorde would get me there in 30 minutes so I'm afraid I am unable to attend. Sorry in advance to whoever is onboard and has to endure the passive-aggressive announcements from the Cruise Director about people not attending their muster station.