Interesting C&A points happening….

Good day,

I will try to make this as short as possible. Yesterday, I checked our cruise planner in the morning and we had 213 CA points and we were being credited 28 points from our last cruise on Wonder of the Seas over Thanksgiving 2022.  We received the double points on top of a suite because we had booked this during the end of the pandemic.  Then yesterday evening after work and logging into the cruise planner, I noticed we had 217 points. When looking at past cruises it showed that we had now received 32 points for that last cruise instead of 28. I can’t think of the reason that we would receive four additional points for that cruise , so I was wondering if anybody else has seen any activity like this on their points accounts recently? We’ll take the points, but seems odd. We have received refunds and such before, but never extra points. Could this be part of the C&A anniversary “stuff”…? Something else?
    Just thought I would see if anyone else has seen anything odd.

jim and sher

• Hoppy2BHere changed the title to Interesting C&A points happening….

All of Wonder's November sailings were 7 night so the correct answer is 28 points for a suite that was eligible for the double points promo.  

WN    30-Oct-22    14 NIGHT TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE           
WN    13-Nov-22    7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY 
WN    20-Nov-22    7 NT EASTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY     
WN    27-Nov-22    7 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY 

There is no known reason for getting 4 extra points other than a mistake.  That means they can just as easily disappear as they have appeared. 

If they stick around then count your blessings.  

Actually Michael reminded me… We were on the trip that had the medical emergency and had to do a u-turn back to Puerto Rico which added a day and we came in on Monday. It was an 8 night. I guess they just now added the extra points… so we had a free extra day and received the points for it… Mystery solved!

Thanks for your responses!

jim

21 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Well all my past cruises are showing the correct points per cruise, however the main page shows

StatusPoints

!Sorry, we’re unable to display your loyalty status and points right now. Please check back later.

Mine has been like this all week.

The emails I've received from RC this week (Sales and C&A Newsletter) have the correct loyalty status and point count at the bottom, though.

Must be a website issue of some sort (SHOCKER!)

43 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Well all my past cruises are showing the correct points per cruise, however the main page shows

StatusPoints

!Sorry, we’re unable to display your loyalty status and points right now. Please check back later.

34 minutes ago, SPS said:

Mine has been like this all week.

The emails I've received from RC this week (Sales and C&A Newsletter) have the correct loyalty status and point count at the bottom, though.

Must be a website issue of some sort (SHOCKER!)

It's an ongoing issue. There's a fix:

Log into your account, click on your initials top right and choose profile. Then click on "My Loyalty" towards top right. Now delete your C&A number, retype it back in and save. That should put your status and points back on the screen.

28 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Log into your account, click on your initials top right and choose profile. Then click on "My Loyalty" towards top right. Now delete your C&A number, retype it back in and save. That should put your status and points back on the screen.

LOL... to much work on my part... I really don't care and they will get it fixed eventually.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

All of Wonder's November sailings were 7 night so the correct answer is 28 points for a suite that was eligible for the double points promo.  

WN    30-Oct-22    14 NIGHT TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE           
WN    13-Nov-22    7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY 
WN    20-Nov-22    7 NT EASTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY     
WN    27-Nov-22    7 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN & PERFECT DAY 

There is no known reason for getting 4 extra points other than a mistake.  That means they can just as easily disappear as they have appeared. 

If they stick around then count your blessings.  

OP's sailing turned into an 8 night due to a medevac.

33 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

It worked! Thanks for the fix info!