Non RCL Excursions

Weezie57

We love love Paradise Beach - my kids are 10 and 14. Chankanaab and Playa Mia are also good if you think your girls will want more than a beach and pool. Paradise does have those big inflatables in the ocean, but my kids (especially my 14yo girl) don't like how much work it takes to get on them so the additional cost was a waste of money for us. Cozumel has an Amazing Race that is based on the tv show which you could book through their website https://amazingcozumelrace.com/ 

4 hours ago, melmar02 said:

We love love Paradise Beach - my kids are 10 and 14. Chankanaab and Playa Mia are also good if you think your girls will want more than a beach and pool. Paradise does have those big inflatables in the ocean, but my kids (especially my 14yo girl) don't like how much work it takes to get on them so the additional cost was a waste of money for us. Cozumel has an Amazing Race that is based on the tv show which you could book through their website https://amazingcozumelrace.com/ 

Watch some videos on Paradise Beach and it looks very good.  Thanks for ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

We did a private excursion--  we had an overnight in port and I booked a night snorkel, it went great.  A LOT of people rent cars in Cozumel too. During the day it was great, we did have some challenges navigating and parking at night.  The beaches on the 'wild" side of the island are beautiful, you could get a lot of bang for your buck renting a car and beach hopping. We did pay to go into one to go snorkeling.