xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - April 1, 2023 - April 9, 2023 (8 night southern Caribbean cruise)

I don't see a thread for this one, so I will start one.

This will be our second EX sailing since the first of the year.  We did one 1-21-23, prior to dry dock and now we are on this one (same itinerary) for 4-1-23, which will be post-dry dock..

We received our RoyalUp invitation for this one yesterday and I find it interesting that, once again, the minimum bid to RU to an OS is less than a GS.

image.png.04e58c7e692bccaa5cd436d6ee3a6eb0.png

This is the same situation we found on the 1-21-23 EX sailing. Interesting that the same situation is occurring again for EX.

There are absolutely NO suites still showing available on this sailing, so I have little hope of winning a RU but I will bid, anyway.  It is worth noting that on the 1-21-23 sailing there were no suites showing available either, but we won a JS nonetheless (originally in an OV balcony).  This time around, we are already in a JS so we would get the double points if we happen to win again....which is why I am certain that we have -0- chance !  🤑

• 2 months later...

We are in Curacao.  We were scheduled to depart at 9PM.  It’s now 9:19PM

About 45 minutes ago we heard an “Alpha, Alpa, Alpha” call.  Medical emergency onboard.

There is an ambulance on the pier and it would seem as if someone is being taken off of the ship for a medical emergency. I see luggage out by the ambulance.

I hope they are going to be ok.  It’s very fortunate (for the patient) that whatever emergency occurred, happened while we were still docked in Curacao. It would have complicated things considerably if we had been at sea when the emergency occurred.

Travel insurance with substantial emergency evacuation coverage, people !  Whatever’s occurring, it’s going to be expensive !

We were given a cabin supposedly for 4 women and it definitely was to small.  I went to guestservices and I was told there is nothing we can do, so we managed in tight quarters.  We were in room 6744.  They were very tight quarters.# 779312

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - April 1, 2023 - April 9, 2023 (8 night southern Caribbean cruise)