xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - September 29, 2023 - October 6, 2023 (8 Night Bermuda & Perfect Day)

Excited to celebrate our 15th anniversary & our oldest boy’s 6th birthday with our family of 4. Andrew (36), Ambere (35), AJ (6), and Alex (2). This will be Ambere & my second cruise and the first one with our boys. Our first one was a 4 day Bahamas on our honeymoon aboard Sovereign Of The Seas (RIP) in 2008. Excited to go back to Nassau & CocoCay & see Bermuda for the first time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone have suggestions for transportation to the area around the terminal? We booked a hotel a short distance to the port, but flying into Orlando. In the past we’ve always taken the go port shuttle, but that drops you off at the terminal and not hotels. Is Uber our best bet? Thanks so much! So excited!

1 hour ago, EaVae said:

Anyone have suggestions for transportation to the area around the terminal? We booked a hotel a short distance to the port, but flying into Orlando. In the past we’ve always taken the go port shuttle, but that drops you off at the terminal and not hotels. Is Uber our best bet? Thanks so much! So excited!

Check to see if the hotel has a shuttle. Some will pick you up from the airport. Otherwise, it will be Lyft/Uber. Also check and see if GoPort does a hotel drop off. 

• 1 month later...

I got the current entertainment schedule from Royal Caribbean Productions for our cruise:

September 30, 2023              Jeff Taveggia (first Sea Day)
October 1, 2023                 Michelle Murlin (second sea day)
October 3, 2023                 Jasen Magic (leaving Bermuda)
October 5, 2023                 Travis Cloer  (leaving Nassau)

Now, this is very confusing.  We had booked an excursion in Nassau ("Blue Lagoon Island Adult Only Beach Day").  Our original itinerary has us in Nassau on Day 7 (Thur Oct 5) from 11a to 5p.  However, overnight, I received an email that the excursion start time is now 11:30 PM!    Is this the Royal Caribbean Crack IT staff at it again?

On 9/15/2023 at 10:17 AM, baltodave said:

I was thinking about this.  If the US Government shuts down the end of September (and continues into the first week of October), will it affect our ability to disembark at Port Canaveral on October 7?

I'm fairly certain that the customs agents are not affected by the gov shutdowns. I work in hospitality (albeit far inland), but I feel like we would have witnessed a huge drop in business during the last several shutdowns. I just pulled the numbers and that wasn't the case. 

On 9/19/2023 at 2:25 PM, baltodave said:

I got the current entertainment schedule from Royal Caribbean Productions for our cruise:

September 30, 2023              Jeff Taveggia (first Sea Day)
October 1, 2023                 Michelle Murlin (second sea day)
October 3, 2023                 Jasen Magic (leaving Bermuda)
October 5, 2023                 Travis Cloer  (leaving Nassau)

this is great thank you!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - September 29, 2023 - October 6, 2023 (8 Night Bermuda & Perfect Day)