Making an UDP plan for Wonder March 12th

KevinJ

Doing UDP for the first time, picked Wonder because we really liked the venues when we sailed last March. The issue I've run into is according to the APP right now, both Chops and Hooked are only open for lunch on Day 7 when we are at CocoCay . Mason is open for brunch four days and Giovanni's 3 days. So it works out that we would be doing lunch at Mason three times as the only venue open. Any idea if the APP's current listing for available times might change? I'll be checking it constantly.

@KevinJI would not trust the app at ALL.  It is wrong more often than it is right - especially when it comes to dining reservations.

I have not sailed on Wonder, so there's that....but I would be very surprised if all of the specialty restaurants are not open on sea days.  You should have a great many options for specialty lunch dining on sea days.  It's a toss-up as to whether specialties will be open on port days. You may just have to wait until you board to see.

But bottom line....don't be disheartened or hesitant just b/c of something in the app.  I'm sure you will have MORE than enough options.

I am also on that sailing.

The times can be different from what's in the app change and don't always reflect what the times are for the sailing you chose. Sometimes it's actually showing the times from the current sailing. Availability also can't be determined through what's left in the Cruise planner for individual bookings. Just make it a priority to book dining as soon as you board and as long as you have some flexibility you should be able to try all of the restaurants.

Don't forget Playmakers and Johnny Rockets are lunch options for Wonder as well.

My suggestion is head for Mason Jar and see if they're open for lunch on boarding day. They should be able to make your reservations for the week there and get you in for embarkation day lunch!