CocoCay Capacity

Infinity

Our first RC cruise this summer has us at Perfect Day at CocoCay on June 20, 2023. The port schedule is showing three ships there that day with the potential for 13,000+ total passengers, which scares me for the crowds. Is it possible for more than 2 ships to be there the same day? Or is it likely that the schedule will change for one of the ships?

1 hour ago, Infinity said:

Our first RC cruise this summer has us at Perfect Day at CocoCay on June 20, 2023. The port schedule is showing three ships there that day with the potential for 13,000+ total passengers, which scares me for the crowds. Is it possible for more than 2 ships to be there the same day? Or is it likely that the schedule will change for one of the ships?

Serenade and Oasis are the only two listed for that day. 

3 hours ago, Infinity said:

I don't think they tender any ships there and only room for 2 to tie up at pier...

3 ships at Coco Cay would be lousy.  The waterpark lines are bad with 2 ships.  If you were the 3rd ship to arrive that would definitely be a bad break.  I would also say Beach Club for sure, but with 3 ships there it would probably be over $200pp.  

14 hours ago, twangster said:

PDCC has only ever had two ships.  

Sometimes a scheduling error makes it look like three ships are going but it hasn't happened yet.  Third party websites can sometime be to blame, but sometimes even Royal schedules makes it look like 3 ships are going but then one doesn't.  

Twangster is correct, as usual.

Thus far, 3 ships is not a thing at PDCC, so no need to worry