Quest Reservations?

I don’t recall having to make a reservation for Quest on Oasis pre-COVID. Just show up in Studio B and pick your seats according to what group of people you want to be teamed up with. 
Last week on Radiance we didn’t have reservations for any shows but Quest was one of the lower attended so doubt it would have been needed.

The one time we did the Quest someone brought in a couple of <18 kids (don't really remember their ages). The announcer warned then very emphatically that it was not appropriate. They stayed anyway, at least for a little while. They left pretty quickly. If you are ok with your 16 yo seeing strange women partially naked, with an occasional boob shot and lots of undergarments, then maybe it's ok.

3 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

Nope. I like to watch and laugh, I don't usually join in.

Yeah, that's what I thought we would be doing on Grandeur as I sat with my friend and my 19 year old who was finally able to see Quest (was underage, then pandemic and it did not run).  Well they put us into sections on that sailing (and on my sailing on Symphony last week).  It was nice they did as we were able to participate -at our own level.  Mine was emptying the contents of my purse because they wanted an empty pocketbook......well, I spent a good amount of time picking up lint, wrappers and other trash as well as reorganzing my bag.  This was done at my seat-not up on the floor-and I laughed so much at the crap in my bag!

6 hours ago, Srp431 said:

I know Quest is 18+, but is it enforced?  I have a 16 yr old and who would like to go.

On Oasis a couple weeks ago the cruise director actually stopped the show and insisted that some teens who were there with their parents leave. Totally called them out and actually waited for them to leave, stating it is billed as 18+ on the app, in the compass, and on the signage. I've never actually seen that happen before but never really paid much attention to if underage teens were present.