Total disappointment and waste of my time and money.

3 hours ago, Debbie S said:

You selfish jerk!  To blame RCCI for YOUR & your friend's bad Behaviour is reprehensible!  Shame on you!  It is people like you - demanding things you are not entitled to AND GETTING THEM - that raise the prices of cruises.  Stop whining and put on your big girl panties!  If I were your "friend" or your parent, i would be absolutely MORTIFIED at your Behaviour, both with the argument and more importantly, with DEMANDING that Royal Caribbean REWARD you for your assinine and embarrassing behaviour.  Get some help with your personality you narcissistic jerk.  I feel sorry for the people at Guest Services/security, etc that had to deal with the likes of YOU! Talk about first world problems!

Solid second post...Kudos

17 hours ago, Debbie S said:

You selfish jerk!  To blame RCCI for YOUR & your friend's bad Behaviour is reprehensible!  Shame on you!  It is people like you - demanding things you are not entitled to AND GETTING THEM - that raise the prices of cruises.  Stop whining and put on your big girl panties!  If I were your "friend" or your parent, i would be absolutely MORTIFIED at your Behaviour, both with the argument and more importantly, with DEMANDING that Royal Caribbean REWARD you for your assinine and embarrassing behaviour.  Get some help with your personality you narcissistic jerk.  I feel sorry for the people at Guest Services/security, etc that had to deal with the likes of YOU! Talk about first world problems!

Think you're holding back a little on how you really feel 🤣🤣🤣

I am going to post a new thread entitled, "Total disappointment and waste of my time and money....Maria Drakes" and demand the money I would have made working instead of having to read her post.  My billing rate is a modest $250/hour. I spent 15 minutes reading, re-reading, and trying to understand the OP. 

I am unapologetic to adults who fail to understand that they are adults.

45 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

I am going to post a new thread entitled, "Total disappointment and waste of my time and money....Maria Drakes" and demand the money I would have made working instead of having to read her post.  My billing rate is a modest $250/hour. I spent 15 minutes reading, re-reading, and trying to understand the OP. 

I am unapologetic to adults who fail to understand that they are adults.

I assume your hourly rate is billed with a minimum of two hours. $500 for your time and trouble seems fair and reasonable.

So you and bff for 20+ years instead of life got in an argument pre-boarding and you wanted the cabin. So to get her booted out of balcony cabin you decided to claim she was suicidal so she could not be in said balcony cabin. RC staff probably spoke to her and got her side of the story and found out she was not suicidal and left her there. (sorry, assuming female for simplicity) You then in turn were given a less than equal cabin and you are not happy. Does that sum it up?

The staff did their best to accommodate without giving either party something better because they did not pay for anything more. You paid for a room at double occupancy, you got a room at single occupancy.