Beware of the interns

My travel agent shared that RCCL was looking for my additional balance due although I've already paid in full.  It seems during the pre Thanksgiving/Black Friday major glitch, something got really screwy.  I purchased then decided to cancel some packages.  That refund is now described as a "refund of part of my payment" and showing as balance due!  What the heck!?!  I've screenshot the cancelation and hopefully things will work out smoothly... however causing me stress🤪     

Update: Saturday morning my travel agent (highly recommended from this blog) emailed and shared the senior manager from Royal Caribbean will be contacting me to explain the issue.  It seems "the refund from my pre cruise planner was allocated to my fare instead and apparently the 2 RCL systems don't play nicely with each other.  Right now it looks like I haven't paid in full and my cruise is in danger of cancelling".  I'm supposed to be sailing in just a few days!  Meanwhile no one has reached out to me yet.  If the two systems don't play nicely together then how can a credit for a cruise planner item be credited to my already paid in full cruise fare?