New Shore Excursions Just Added?

FManke

I booked our excursions, through RC, for our Oct cruise, shortly after booking the cruise in Feb. Now I see different excursions offered, that weren't offered then. Is this a common practice of different excursions, being made available, as it gets closer to sailing time?

Yes, it is common as new contacts are signed with the tour providers and because Royal wants to provide me experiences to guests. On some itineraries, it's only a month or two before that some excursions become available, although this isn't as common in the Caribbean. 

1 hour ago, DocLC said:

Yes, it is common as new contacts are signed with the tour providers and because Royal wants to provide me experiences to guests. On some itineraries, it's only a month or two before that some excursions become available, although this isn't as common in the Caribbean. 

Just was curious. I actually cancelled the original one I had booked, when I found one I liked a little better. I keep telling myself that I have to stop chasing that carrot!