Any outdoor clothing recommendations if temp drops?

Hello, 

Sailing on Harmony Feb12-18, out of Fort Lauderdale to Nassau, Falmouth, and Labadee. Wondering what are the go to items for warm clothing when out on deck in the Caribbean in the winter. I'm thinking we should be ok with some type of wind breaker/raincoat and then layer up underneath with hoodies or shirts if it's windy and the temp drops a bit at night. I'm trying to minimize the extra stuff we pack since we're flying down. Fingers crossed we won't need any of it.

Just got off Symphony this past weekend.  I understand the limitations of packing for the cruise but limiting the bags for flying to get there.  I was very glad I had pants and a light sweater in my suitcase.  Nights were a bit chilly for me on the balcony and upper deck.  DH and kids were fine with a light long sleeve shirt and shorts.  The Royal Theater was also cool during the late performance, so I wore the sweater a couple of times.  Enjoy your cruise!

10 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I actually need a sweater/hoodie more indoors than out - coming inside to the air conditioning from the humidity. You certainly won't need a big jacket.

I agree.  I sometimes get chilly indoors with the AC.  Only a light jacket or sweater is all I bring.  And I usually wear that on the plane anyway, so doesn't not take up any extra baggage room.