C&A Lapel Pins

Keanoknick

Did you become Platinum during the cruise or were you Plantinum as you boarded? You should receive the pin in your stateroom on boarding day of the cruise following when you cross a threshold. If you don't receive one, just stop by the Loyalty Ambassador desk and ask. They'll verify your status and give you a pin. I had to do that for my Emerald pin and I was dead on 80 points going into this last cruise and although I had Diamond status I didn't receive the pin. I asked the concierge about it in the Diamond Lounge and he happily handed me one. 

My wife went to the Loyalty desk while we were waiting for rooms to be ready on our second cruise as platinum and ask for them. They were happy to hand them to her. Funny thing is that once we got to our room more pins were waiting on our bed! 

We were Platinum as we boarded, with 42 points.  They weren't in our state room.  I guess we missed out on this cruise, oh well, live and learn.  We weren't aware of the Pins until after the cruise to even no to ask about them.

Are the Pins specific to each ship, or the same on all ships?

19 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

We finally picked up our Platinum and Emerald pins this month on Wonder as I mentioned above... not ship specific.

We'll never wear them, but hey we earned them! LOL! 🤣

IMG_4262.thumb.JPEG.eef759b7a596fb7e19c8589e65f029db.JPEG

Thanks!  We'll probably never wear them either, but fun stuff to add to our cruise memorabilia.

14 hours ago, Mark_A said:

I am Diamond and have never gotten any pins....

Not sure what I would actually do with them though...

I put them on my cap... all of them lol

I had to go to the Loyalty Ambassador for ALL these pins.  I never had any of them waiting in my room on embarkation day.

126567950_CASPins.thumb.jpg.0da8a02d6404fc3a1f67942e8a0b3403.jpg

16 hours ago, Mark_A said:

I am Diamond and have never gotten any pins....

Not sure what I would actually do with them though...

My parents put them on their lanyard. I never did anything with mine until I decided to start a pin collection on my cruise hat (a floppy sun hat) so I've got the C&A pins but also collect pins from ports I visit. 

On 1/23/2023 at 10:04 AM, DonR said:

My wife went to the Loyalty desk while we were waiting for rooms to be ready on our second cruise as platinum and ask for them. They were happy to hand them to her. Funny thing is that once we got to our room more pins were waiting on our bed! 

Last week was our first cruise since making Platinum pre-COVID. Ours were not in the room when we got on, so the second day while at sea we also went up to Loyalty desk and LA quickly provided 2 to us. On the 3rd or 4th night we returned to the cabin after dinner and 2 additional pins were left on our bed as well. Guess it really is a hit or miss thing depending on the loyalty ambassador on your sailing. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2023 at 11:11 AM, Alistair said:

I see on the latest C&A rewards under the recognition that a pin is no longer given for achieving Platinum status but only upon reaching Emerald?

Yep. Under the old benefits, I would've received the Platinum pin on a recent Anthem sailing. Due to the change, I ordered the pin off of eBay after getting back, about $13 shipped, so I'll have the full collection eventually (or at least through Diamond Plus).

We never noticed the change until we returned from our cruise on Vision and Liberty last month which was our first sailing since achieving Platinum status.  Expecting a pin which wasn’t there we asked at C&A desk and the pins were delivered to our cabin.  No mention that there had been a change.  Not sure why.  Going Transatlantic in November on Enchantment which will take us to Emerald so I guess we will get a pin next cruise after this if the rules don’t change again. Looks like we saved 13 dollars each 😂

• 10 months later...
On 3/10/2023 at 10:11 AM, Alistair said:

I see on the latest C&A rewards under the recognition that a pin is no longer given for achieving Platinum status but only upon reaching Emerald?

And now as of Jan 2024 they've dropped Emerald from the list and Diamond is the first one to get a pin.

image.thumb.png.49e839ed418bca6eafc1e449f714fd93.png