Low-key spot on CocoCay near food, drinks, and restrooms??

wrh2016

I have been to CocoCay several times, but always with my child or in a group, doing the various activities.  This time I will be looking for something quiet and more low-key.  Which area is best for something quiet, but close to food, drinks, and restrooms.   I want seclusion, but I don't want to be so secluded that I have to search for amenities.  TIA!

Seclusion isn't a theme on CocoCay.  It's not designed to provide that.

There is an area near the spa area that isn't secluded but it is less travelled and away from the thump thump thump of the Oasis pool.  There are hammocks here and it's close to the beaten path.  There is no beach and it looks at the ships in general so it is not secluded but it's not overspilling with activity.  

image.thumb.jpeg.5f5a9d714bb716a29f9b9402d6eaf260.jpeg

Our cruise in December was just DH and me so we just found a spot on Chill Island.  It wasn't too busy on the beach and behind us was the buffet and restrooms.  We were next to the sports rentals (kayaks, etc) and a bit further from the ship so not too loud or crowded.  There is a bit of seaweed in the water near the shore but it was fine.

A couple pictures

image.thumb.jpeg.f560156fd5b73f805c31ee277c5361b0.jpeg

IMG_20221221_094101.jpg

32 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

Our cruise in December was just DH and me so we just found a spot on Chill Island.  It wasn't too busy on the beach and behind us was the buffet and restrooms.  We were next to the sports rentals (kayaks, etc) and a bit further from the ship so not too loud or crowded.  There is a bit of seaweed in the water near the shore but it was fine.

A couple pictures

image.thumb.jpeg.f560156fd5b73f805c31ee277c5361b0.jpeg

IMG_20221221_094101.jpg

We did the same thing last time at CocoCay. It was kind of busy. But the music wasnt as loud. 

On 1/20/2023 at 11:30 PM, twangster said:

Seclusion isn't a theme on CocoCay.  It's not designed to provide that.

There is an area near the spa area that isn't secluded but it is less travelled and away from the thump thump thump of the Oasis pool.  There are hammocks here and it's close to the beaten path.  There is no beach and it looks at the ships in general so it is not secluded but it's not overspilling with activity.  

image.thumb.jpeg.5f5a9d714bb716a29f9b9402d6eaf260.jpeg

This is very helpful!  Thank you!