Music that puts you in Cruising Mode

We all know the power that music has when it comes to taking us places or to times and events in our past ...

The question is - what music or particular songs put you in the cruising mood?

The reason I ask is, I just purchased our Voom and Drink Packages for our September Cruise and the first song to come on Pandora was Bob Marley's "3 Little Birds" -- How appropriate. That's one of our songs that takes emotionally on a Cruise.  

Mark

I like-

Sea of Love- the Robert Plant version.

Six Months In A Leaky Boat- Split Endz

Sloop John B- Beach Boys

Come Sail Away-Styx

Honorable mentions-The Love Boat Theme-Jack Jones, The Morning After-Theme from The Poseidon Adventure :10_wink:

5 minutes ago, fmanke said:

Honorable mentions-The Love Boat Theme-Jack Jones, The Morning After-Theme from The Poseidon Adventure :10_wink:

Oh yes, the "Nonni" version from the Poseidon Adventure.  Thank goodness for Mr. Martin, the haberdasher, for coming to her rescue.

4 hours ago, klaconqueso said:

I find myself listening to the music on the Royal commercials when it gets close to cruising time... I blame Matt for that.

It's easier just to blame Matt for everything. ;). Trust me. This will help after the wedding. 

4 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

ZBB

Where the boat leaves from

Toes

Castaway

Island Song

We have tix for Aug 26th at Wrigley Field! They finish a up three concerts in a row at Wrigley. Green Day, Lady Gaga and then ZBB. That's some diversity!

19 minutes ago, fmanke said:

We have tix for Aug 26th at Wrigley Field! They finish a up three concerts in a row at Wrigley. Green Day, Lady Gaga and then ZBB. That's some diversity!

Wish I could be there.

11 minutes ago, RestingBirds said:

I agree with the ZBB postings.  Knee Deep, and Where the Boat Leaves From are the two big ones for me.    And of course Mr. Buffett.

No cruise would be complete without some Buffett! :10_wink:

On 5/2/2017 at 7:35 PM, rjac said:

ZZB? I thought you folks were talking about ZZT....ZZ Top but then I realized that's Zack Brown Band you were chatting up. Folks don't get mad, they get angry...horses and cows get mad!:27_sunglasses:

Omg I had tha same thought. :|

12 hours ago, Floski said:

Reggae, reggae, reggae!!!!!!!   Obviously, Marley is tops, but I love pretty much all Raggae.

Also, "Cruisin'" by Smokey Robinson

I couldn't agree more --- in fact, I heard Marley's "Three Little Birds" on the way in this morning..... always puts me in a good mood.