xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Feb 17, 2024 - Feb 25, 2024 (8 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of the Seas - Feb 17, 2024 - Feb 25, 2024 (8 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)
  • 1 month later...

I just came across this thread...sorry for not finding it until now.

We are taking our son, daughter in law, and our two granddaughters on this cruise.  It'll be their first cruise.

My wife and I went on Anthem for the first time last month and we really enjoyed it.  We especially enjoyed not having to fly to the port.

Since it was our first time on a Quantum Class ship, the first thing we did when we boarded was tour the ship (on our own).  We started on Deck 3 and went up deck by deck to the top.  We ate a big breakfast so we weren't hungry right off, which allowed us to avoid the crowds at the various food venues.

Our favorite places on the ship were (in no particular order): 270, The Music Hall, and the Solarium.

Hi, I've just joined up but my partner and I are also on this sailing, we will be flying in from Scotland for it, will spend a couple of days in NYC before and possibly a day after the cruise also.

I have previously cruised Royal back in 2012 on allure, back to back east / west Caribbean cruises, but my partner this will be her firsttime. we've been obsessed watching tour videos and tips n tricks on the youtube channel.

We cannot wait for Feb 2024!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey all, our first cruise since Freedom back in 2008 or so. This will be the first cruise for our two daughters (12 and 9). Tips to make it a great trip for them would be awesome! 

We live on Staten Island, so I took them to watch her sail away today. Figured I'd share a few of the pics here too!

IMG_3338.jpeg

IMG_3341.jpeg

IMG_3342.jpeg

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Feb 17, 2024 - Feb 25, 2024 (8 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)