30% off Deluxe Beverage - How often?

chiboo9

I believe it's been mentioned that the Deluxe Beverage Package has been on sale for 30% off before. Anyone know how often this happens, or when the last time it happened? Currently, it's 20% off on my cruise planner. I've been holding off until I see the 30% but I also don't want to miss the boat on the 20% off and kick myself later. Should I just buy the 20% off now and then cancel and buy if/when the 30% comes around? Thoughts?

No trying to hijack this thread.  Just thought I would mention that the sip and stream (or whatever that package is called) has disappeared from my upcoming Grandeur Cruise Planner. The internet package is still there and the beverage package is still there but the combo discount is now gone.

HAven't checked my other cruises so I don't know if it's univeral or not.

54 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

No trying to hijack this thread.  Just thought I would mention that the sip and stream (or whatever that package is called) has disappeared from my upcoming Grandeur Cruise Planner. The internet package is still there and the beverage package is still there but the combo discount is now gone.

I see the deluxe beverage and voom one device combo for 25% off. Is that the one? It's still an option for my Enchantment sailing in September. 

17 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was just digging around in Cruise Planner and noticed that the Sip and Stream is still showing up for my July Harmony cruise ($54.00/day).