Guess I'm sailing on Mariner now!

4 minutes ago, Floski said:

Wow.  Just like that?

I'm not familiar with these ships; is it an upgrade for you?

Maybe Mariner has a better beer selection!

Yep - going from a Vision Class ship to a Voyager Class one! Really excited to have the unexpected chance to check Mariner out!

Nothing listed yet.  I'm assuming they are accomodating all the transfers before opening it up for new bookings.

Online bookings from various outlets are also not available.  

1 minute ago, PRC said:

Nothing listed yet.  I'm assuming they are accomodating all the transfers before opening it up for new bookings...

That is my guess as well. My TA said he was working with Royal on the paperwork so it is in progress. 

On 5/1/2017 at 9:57 AM, klaconqueso said:

Yep - going from a Vision Class ship to a Voyager Class one! Really excited to have the unexpected chance to check Mariner out!

After being on Navigator and Enchantment, I know you'll love Mariner! Enchantment has a special place in my heart, but that itinerary on a Voyager class is fantastic. Best of both worlds!

So they have not given many details about the 32 day revitalization, I hope I hope they put in a flow rider.  She would be the only one left in the Voyager class that did not have one.  That in line skate area has to go!

3 hours ago, klaconqueso said:

I will see you there - we are also booked on that sailing! :D It's our first anniversary cruise! 

... yes, I have a cruise booked for my first anniversary before my wedding has even happened.

Optimism never goes out of style. ;)

13 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

So they have not given many details about the 32 day revitalization, I hope I hope they put in a flow rider.  She would be the only one left in the Voyager class that did not have one.  That in line skate area has to go!

While I love the flowrider, when I saw the inline skating area in an old(er) video I said "that was a good idea for the times, maybe I'll get to try it one day".  Does it still actually get used?