10 Adults 10 Kids 4-9 years old ---- Freedom vs Allure????

Trying to book a cruise with friends and kids.   We have 10 adults and 10 kids all 4 years old to 9.  There are 5 families and we are looking at cruising at the beginning of November 2023.  We are looking at Allure of the seas and Freedom of the seas.  I notice the splash area on Freedom seems like a lot more fun for the kids than the Allure.  Also Allure doesn't have slides freedom does.  But Allure is an oasis class!!!  I don't know which adventure ocean would be better as well.  Need some guidance on this Please help us choose.  

Thanks,

LaVerne2003

I'd lean towards Freedom with kids that age, as much as I love Allure. And you wouldn't go wrong with Allure, I just like Freedom class better for elementary aged kids. We bumped up to Oasis class with our teens last year after doing Freedom class when the kids were younger, and I'm glad we did it that way - the Oasis class was still a surprise and things were new & fun. Of course, this assumes that all other things are equal? Number of nights, prices, type of cabin (I loved the inside cabins with 2 Pullmans on Freedom class), port stops...

I agree with @BrianAlt - I'd save the money on the cabin and then try Oasis on the next go-around! The splash zone does seem more fun on Freedom - Allure is  a really nice ship but the pool deck doesn't look like it is as geared towards the younger kiddos as Freedom is. I haven't been to the Adventure Ocean on either but would guess that it may reflect the same theme of the pool deck in that they may have more in store for elementary aged kiddos on Freedom but I'm sure they're both awesome!  Enjoy!!!