xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Apr 16, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)

JCJ

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Apr 16, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)
  • 2 weeks later...

There are 8 of us going on this cruise; my husband and I, both my adult sons and girlfriends, and my husband's daughter and husband.  We sailed on The Allure  back in 2014, so it's been a while.  This will be our 5th cruise with RC.  (We've sailed on just about every cruise line!)  Tuck:  We sailed with RC last December and I thought there was just one formal night on their 7 day cruise, but I've been reading and it says on Allure, there's usually two, Day 2 and Day 5. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 9:30 AM, jchiefs13 said:

First sailing post pandemic for us... I can't believe I haven't sailed in 3 years.  Looking fwd to joining you all!

2nd time on Allure, 2nd time sailing from Galveston (diff ship), loyal to Royal w 25+ cruises.

Anyone else sailing w kiddos?

JM

We’ll be on this cruise as well. Welcome back after the pandemic! Our first one back was last September, it’s so nice to be on board again.😄 I’ve got two boys, just shy of 16 and 13 on the cruise. We’re going with another family that will have two kids around the same age and an older, just turned 18. How old are your kids?

On 2/4/2023 at 6:11 PM, CrznTxn said:

There are two formal nights on Allure now. There is also Red night and White night. To round it off there is usually 70's night which was really fun to see the attire some brought out, complete with long hair wigs, bell-bottoms, platform shoes and open flowered shirts.

There was also Caribbean night in January, the waiters dressed in Caribbean vests and danced the Macarena. 😄

Hi all, we are going on this cruise and had booked it a while back. It is now a few hundred dollars cheaper, so I called RC for a price adjustment. Unfortunately, the rep said that is not something that RC does and they can only provide a room upgrade. Which they did not have available either. Basically, there is nothing they can do to save us the difference. Has anyone had any experience with price difference adjustments? Thanks in advance!

On 2/26/2023 at 5:02 PM, Bowen said:

We’ll be on this cruise as well. Welcome back after the pandemic! Our first one back was last September, it’s so nice to be on board again.😄 I’ve got two boys, just shy of 16 and 13 on the cruise. We’re going with another family that will have two kids around the same age and an older, just turned 18. How old are your kids?

Alas, she is only 5.  😀

On 3/3/2023 at 8:16 PM, JCJ said:

If anyone sees the shows open up for booking, please post here. The check in is open, but I can’t book shows yet. Hopefully soon.

Bowen, it's been my experience that you can only book shows when you're on the ship. We normally book the shows we want to see thru the RC App

You can book them now, they opened this morning looks like.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Question about excursions since it's our first time cruising with RC and to these port of calls. We are interested in a just a relaxing beach day at Roatan and Dolphin experience at Cozumel. We'd like to book through RC, but aren't sure which one is more suitable for us. We are traveling with 3 kiddos (12, 9, and a toddler). 

On 4/8/2023 at 3:22 PM, JAJAJ said:

Hi everyone! Question about excursions since it's our first time cruising with RC and to these port of calls. We are interested in a just a relaxing beach day at Roatan and Dolphin experience at Cozumel. We'd like to book through RC, but aren't sure which one is more suitable for us. We are traveling with 3 kiddos (12, 9, and a toddler). 

I know in Roatan there is a huge pool with a walk in grade. I don’t know if you have to pay to swim, but it’s extremely convenient to the pier, restaurants, etc. There is sand, beach views, and lots of seating and l loungers. I can’t help with the dolphin encounter, sorry!

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 6:11 PM, CrznTxn said:

There are two formal nights on Allure now. There is also Red night and White night. To round it off there is usually 70's night which was really fun to see the attire some brought out, complete with long hair wigs, bell-bottoms, platform shoes and open flowered shirts.

please elaborate on the Red and white-also is that different than formal?

1 hour ago, kspam said:

please elaborate on the Red and white-also is that different than formal?

They have parties and ask that the guest either dress in all red or all white. Red and white night are themes like 70s, 80s or 90s where you dress in that fashion, and they play music of that era. Formal night is dressing up for dinner and pictures.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Apr 16, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean)