xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Jan 24, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

zoododd

I am on this cruise as well. The Anthem is a beautiful ship. As for things to look out for, you'll definitely want to sign-up to do the North Star. You can sign-up to pay for the extended experience, but if you wait until you get on the ship, you should be able to reserve a ride for free; however, the experience is not quite the same. 

Likewise, you may want to try the RipCord by iFly skydiving simulator. This is a lot of fun. There is a pay version currently available to be booked, but you might be able to book a different experience once on the ship. 

The We Will Rock You show is very good, especially if you're a fan of the music of Queen. 

Finally, Two70 is a great venue and you should check it out. There is a show that is available to be reserved now in the app, Spectra's Cabaret. But, even if there is nothing happening in this venue, it's a nice place to come and relax.

Enjoy the cruise!

Hello.  I’ll also be on this cruise.  Looking forward to checking out Anthem.  I’ve been on Oasis of the Seas and loved it.  So much to do onboard and it was beautiful (Central Park; Boardwalk) hoping Anthem is just as nice.  I’m a little bummed that a lot of excursions are sold out, but my fault for waiting so late.  

On 1/20/2023 at 6:03 PM, Diana S said:

Hello.  I’ll also be on this cruise.  Looking forward to checking out Anthem.  I’ve been on Oasis of the Seas and loved it.  So much to do onboard and it was beautiful (Central Park; Boardwalk) hoping Anthem is just as nice.  I’m a little bummed that a lot of excursions are sold out, but my fault for waiting so late.  

The Anthem is indeed beautiful, but obviously not quite as large as Oasis. We've been on Oasis, Allure (2x), Freedom and Anthem, and the Anthem is my wife's favorite. 

Enjoy your cruise! 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Jan 24, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 (11 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)