xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 2, 2024 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Holiday)

We booked this while on the ship for our 2022 NYE cruise.  We loved it so much we decided to book 2023 NYE.  Maybe this will be a new tradition for us!  We are sailing with an organization called Autism on the Seas, who provide support to families travelling with guests who have special needs (all ages).  

• 9 months later...

I'm going on this "New Years Eve" holiday cruise with a group of people.  There are 13 of us going, 6 couples and me.  There were 3 other single people that were supposed to go but they decided not to.  Not sure how many single cruisers will be on the ship but looking to meet some of them before the cruise if possible.  My friends all assured me that I can hangout with them but it would be nice to meet others as well.     

Edited by SpeedNoodles
Added year to sailing date.

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Liberty of the Seas Dec 29 -Jan 2, 2023

Should be a fun cruise.  I have cruised a few times during Halloween which was a lot of fun.  Last year I tried to book a New Years Eve cruise but I waited too long and it sold out.  I booked early this year and can't wait to set sail.  I was just wondering if anyone else out there is going on this cruise?  Post if you are going on this cruise or if you have been on a New Years Eve cruise before.  I would love to hear what you have to say.  

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you mean Dec. 29, 2023 to Jan. 2, 2024?  My family is on this cruise.  This is a newer tradition for us.  We sailed last NYE out of Tampa and had a blast!  We travel with a group called Autism on the Seas, who helps support families and guests who have special needs.  Look for our volunteer helpers in orange shirts and say hi!

I also paired this cruise with a B2B for Jan. 2-5, 2024 with just my youngest so we can have some special mom and child time together!

I started a thread for this cruise a while back:  

Edited by Funeegal
Added link to the original cruise thread.

I did indeed mean Dec 29th to Jan 2nd 2024.  There are 13 of us going on this cruise, six couples and me.  I will certainly look for your group and say hi. I joined the Facebook group Royal Caribbean Cruises which I love.  It's much more active than this blog.  A lot of good questions and transfer of information.  I have been on many cruises and love helping out new cruisers with their many questions.  I have learned some things as well.  My name is Richard Pero.  I'm on Facebook.  Enjoy the holidays and perhaps I will see you on Liberty of the Seas!       

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 2, 2024 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Holiday)