Refreshment Package Price Drop

2 hours ago, Buzzard05 said:

Heads up if you like the Refreshment Package....

I just noticed this morning that the Refreshment Package for my July Harmony sailing has dropped from $26.00/day to $18.20/day.

Thanks for the heads up! Just cancelled my old package and rebooked with new price. Save $60

I'm in a Boardwalk Balcony that gets the 2 free soda packages.  My travel agent just told me that if I purchase a beverage package in the Cruise Planner that I will lose one (or both) of the soda packages.  There are 3 people in my cabin.  Why can't 2 people have the free soda package and the 3rd person have another package?  How does this even make sense?  

As of today, I can (finally?) book dining on the Cruise Planner, but beverage packages for my Eastern Caribbean outing on Freedom next year are still unavailable. Which is kind of nuts since beverage packages are now the only category not opened up, even though I'm still 330-ish days from that cruise. I can buy excursions, dining, spa treatments, and internet, but no beverage packages! :39_angry:

I'm not counting Entertainment as "missing", since there's no reserving shows on Freedom.

6 hours ago, JLMoran said:

As of today, I can (finally?) book dining on the Cruise Planner, but beverage packages for my Eastern Caribbean outing on Freedom next year are still unavailable. Which is kind of nuts since beverage packages are now the only category not opened up, even though I'm still 330-ish days from that cruise. I can buy excursions, dining, spa treatments, and internet, but no beverage packages! :39_angry:

I'm not counting Entertainment as "missing", since there's no reserving shows on Freedom.

You must be the 8 day right before or right after my 6 day on freedom (im 330 out)   Wish i was getting your extra day! Ive always done 7 days so well feel shirt to me!   Im thinking about the ultimate dining but just don't think i want to eat 2x in each of the 3 restaurants.   If they had a 4th like izumi id be very tempted!  Jane  

14 hours ago, JLMoran said:

That's weird as I was able to purchase my beverage plans at 7mo out, and dining just became available about 157 days out. Which was still considered early.

18 hours ago, Drewmommy said:

Does anyone know how much bottled water is onboard? The $18.20 sounds like a good deal... 

I know that the bottled water package price for 12, I think 500ml bottles, is $39. So that would be like $3.25 per bottle at a discounted price. So my guess is like $4 plus a bottle on board, regular price.

9 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

You must be the 8 day right before or right after my 6 day on freedom (im 330 out)   Wish i was getting your extra day! Ive always done 7 days so well feel shirt to me!  Jane  

Jane, I just re-checked and we're exactly 336 days to go as of today. So definitely the one after yours. We'll have to wave as we pass by in the terminal! :10_wink: