Linking reservations-TA member question

There is a group of 12 of us sailing in July. We have five separate reservations. Three people went through the same travel agent, one person went through Royal directly, and one person went through interline.  

We are trying to link our reservations so that we can sit together to eat in the main dining room on two nights of the cruise. 

What is the best way to go about this?  We are getting different responses from the different agencies involved and no one seems  to have a straight answer. 

Any travel agents in this group who might know how we can accomplish this?   I would greatly appreciate it !

If I remember correctly each, Group/family/Cruise reservation, has to give their approval to be linked to the others, I did this last year on a Mediterranean cruise, I called RC and told them I needed linked to X-Reservation number, then that person had to call RC and say they wanted to be linked to my reservation number, once that was done I could see the linked cruises on "My cruises"Page.

So I would say the TA could do it for those three people, the RC direct will have to call, and the Interline person will have to do their own, but everyone will have to provide everyone else their reservation ID. I don't think 1 TA could do it for everyone, because all of the reservations would have to be assigned to the 1 TA for them to make changes.

This is only what I experienced last year and I've only done it once, so someone with more experieince might provide a better answer.