Is there a way to find cheap suite level cruises?

Morganno

On the RC site you can filter ships, date, location, duration and price from low to high but you can't filter cabin type.

Sometimes the cheapest inside cabins don't have the cheapest suites. 

We are 24 points from Diamond so want to do some cheap double points cruises this year. 

Cruises in January tend to be less expensive - at least out of the US after New Years and when school is back in session. Sometimes there are on-board promotions for suites as well. My parents booked a junior suite during their last cruise at the Next Cruise desk and paid the same price for it as they would have for a balcony! Maybe they just got lucky though, IDK.

When we got 28 points away from Diamond we booked Jr. suites twice. Once was for our 40th wedding anniversary so a good excuse for a JS. But one was relatively cheap JS at an off time.

We found that it was cheaper to travel once and get double points in a JS than it was to travel and then stay overnight in a hotel for two cruises.  Or in this case two JS cruises vs 4 regular (7 night) cruises.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas and Jan-mid Feb are typically the cheapest times to cruise.  JS's can be all over the place in price however.

what others have said about the older ships is my experience. Quantum, Oasis and icon class have the tiered suite perks (sea, sky, star). All the other ships don't and since they lack a coastal kitchen, don't include things like internet, all you really get is free room service and the MDR menu for room service in addition to a small suite lounge these suites on these ships seem to be cheapest. Cheapest I've ever gotten was an owners suite on Liberty for under 3k for two out of galveston. I've found the port matters as does amped ships, 3 day out of LA on Navigator in an OS in March cost me the same as a 7 day out of Galveston in January on Liberty. Alaska is a wild card as suites are about double even on older ships. Take a transatlantic or repositioning cruise, I'm paying the same for an 11 day translatlantic as a 7 day round trip, same port, same ship, same floor, same suite. Obviously the one way airfare across the pond blows out any savings but tat can get you 22 or 24 points as their TA's are 11 or 12 days.