xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Jan 28, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Symphony of the Seas - Jan 28, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
On 1/10/2023 at 8:35 AM, samcanadian said:

This will be our second cruise ever, and the first with two kids (First Cruise our girl was 1 year old, and now we have a 5 and a 3 year old).

Can't wait!

How was traveling on a cruise with little ones?  I'm considering bringing our son next year on one for a week - he'll be 4.

14 minutes ago, Maggie M said:

How was traveling on a cruise with little ones?  I'm considering bringing our son next year on one for a week - he'll be 4.

We brought our daughter who was almost a year old and went with relatives who also had a son the same age and it was fantastic.  We even left her with the on-board babysitter for an hour and a half while we did the escape room.  We brought SMALL umbrella strollers with us because while the boats are huge, sometimes you get tight spots to maneuver in.  They're also super useful for the long walks back from the beaches back to the boat at the end of the day.

We'll let you know how it goes with a 5 and 3 year old in a month!  I expect nothing but good things again with Royal Caribbean.

15 minutes ago, samcanadian said:

We brought our daughter who was almost a year old and went with relatives who also had a son the same age and it was fantastic.  We even left her with the on-board babysitter for an hour and a half while we did the escape room.  We brought SMALL umbrella strollers with us because while the boats are huge, sometimes you get tight spots to maneuver in.  They're also super useful for the long walks back from the beaches back to the boat at the end of the day.

We'll let you know how it goes with a 5 and 3 year old in a month!  I expect nothing but good things again with Royal Caribbean.

Thank you for the tips! I hope you have a great holiday! 🙂 

18 hours ago, samcanadian said:

One question I had...do you know what's open for lunch on Embarkation day?

The RC app is one place to look (under dining). Another place is up top under CruiseCompass. Look for last month's sailing.  Last year, we spent a couple of hours walking around familiarizing ourselves with the ship and enjoyed lunch at the Solarium Bistro. Your family is gonna love this ship.

On 1/13/2023 at 4:16 AM, Seafarer said:

The RC app is one place to look (under dining). Another place is up top under CruiseCompass. Look for last month's sailing.  Last year, we spent a couple of hours walking around familiarizing ourselves with the ship and enjoyed lunch at the Solarium Bistro. Your family is gonna love this ship.

Thanks for the response.  We're getting very excited, less than two weeks out!

• samcanadian changed the title to *SAILED* Symphony of the Seas - Jan 28, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Jan 28, 2023 - Feb 4, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)