Do the Coca Cola Freestyle machines on board offer Poweraid?

TroyGarrett

• Matt changed the title to Do the Coca Cola Freestyle machines on board offer Poweraid?

You would need multiple pictures.  When you select one type of soda, then it explodes to all of the variants of that particular type.  There are something like 8 or more Diet Coke offerings alone.  If you drink soda a lot, it's hard not to like a well stocked Freestyle machine

19 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

If you have seen a Freestyle machine at any fast-food restaurant, theme park, etc. it will be the same thing.

Actually, there are different sizes for the Freestyle machines and that may limit the number of beverage options. We have one in our cafeteria at work that is fairly small, so it doesn't have the capacity to include much more than the spider web of some of the basic soda options as well as tea and lemonade. I actually went to the cafeteria manager recently asking for them to add Vitamin Water and she explained about the limitations of the size and how it would be a significant cost to upgrade to a larger machine.

13 minutes ago, minniemouse27 said:

Actually, there are different sizes for the Freestyle machines and that may limit the number of beverage options. We have one in our cafeteria at work that is fairly small, so it doesn't have the capacity to include much more than the spider web of some of the basic soda options as well as tea and lemonade. I actually went to the cafeteria manager recently asking for them to add Vitamin Water and she explained about the limitations of the size and how it would be a significant cost to upgrade to a larger machine.

I used fast-food, theme parks etc. in my quote because they are the same size as the ones on the cruise ship. We used to have one in my building that was small, but it was made for a company.........which is why it's not listed.

30 minutes ago, KJRanch said:

Where else can you can Powerade in bottles on Oasis class ships besides cafe promenade?  Looking to stock up our room with a few every day.  TIA 

I have seen them at Boardwalk Doghouse and a lot of the outside bars by the pools will have them. I have even seen them in the Windjammer at lunch in the ice bucket rolling bar carts.

On 1/16/2023 at 12:34 PM, AshleyDillo said:

I have seen them at Boardwalk Doghouse and a lot of the outside bars by the pools will have them. I have even seen them in the Windjammer at lunch in the ice bucket rolling bar carts.

Are these bottles for a fee or included with a beverage package?

On 1/16/2023 at 9:41 AM, Tania Grange said:

first time on RC this June and wondering what these machines are?

You may have seen them at other places...wendys and burger king both use them, as well as a lot of convenience stores. They are touch screen Coca cola machines that allow you to pick from a large assortment of sodas and juices, and then add flavors to them as well.