Price difference booking between countries

I just noticed that booking a cruise thru official RC website with different country has different prices and stateroom availability.

For instance, I try to book 5 nite Penang & Phuket cruise on April 9, 2018 thru US site, here's what I got:

Mid Position Stateroom (Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony) - Balcony Size 65 sq ft

Room #9290 (This is the only available room) = Net Total $1911.04 (Including Gratuities).

With Indonesia site, this is what I got:

Mid Position Stateroom (Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony) - Balcony Size 65 sq ft
Room #9260 (This is the only available room) = Net Total $2701.04 (Including Gratuities)

Can anybody explain why there is a price difference here and why the available room is different too?

Is the US website just for US resident? I noticed the State field must be filled in order to continue to the next page.

Thanks

Best guess is that it might, in part, have to do with exchange rates and whom they're marketing to. For example, price can vary within the US depending on what state you live in. Presumably, they adjust the price to increase bookings from those areas where bookings are week. It could (although this is pure speculation on my part) be based on historical onboard spending from passengers from certain areas. 

8 hours ago, DocLC said:

It could (although this is pure speculation on my part) be based on historical onboard spending from passengers from certain areas. 

So if they think you can afford to pay more, they charge you more? Sounds like some tax legislation, a certain party would like to pass. I'm just saying.

That room, from the UK site is showing GBP£1884 for stateroom 9292.  At $1.27/GBP that is USD$2393.  I have mentioned this discrepancy in prices before.  I have toy'd with the thought of having someone in the US book a cruise for me to save some money.  

On the other side of it, European cruises seem to be the same or cheaper on the UK site than the US site.

Who knows how RCCL comes up with their pricing plans?