Lousy Website Functionality on Browsers

Is anyone else having problems trying to search for cruises or even check-in for upcoming cruises? The Royal website doesn't seem to function at all on Google Chrome and freezes constantly on Microsoft Edge. 

Get this message: Sorry, we could not process your request. Please try again in a few moments.

When I called Royal I was told that I should be using Internet Explorer!! Are you kidding me?! This is an outdated browser that isn't even supported by Microsoft. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they suggested I use Firefox. Although their website does work on Firefox not all aspects are functional. I was also told to clear my history, restart the computer, etc. I did explain that I have already tried this and it didn't help.

Royal needs to get working on this issue ASAP. Very frustrating trying to search for new cruises to book and check-in for one of the 12 cruises we currently have booked.

I use Firefox and I constantly have issues, but I'm checking 7 or 8 of my cruises daily...I find after a couple of attempts, it stops functioning.  I clear my cookies and go back in and it works again, for a couple of searches then stops.  I believe Royal is aware of the problems, and they are working on a new website.

Guest toodle68

I found I get that message when I select too many options. The website blows up when you start being specific on location, port, ship, dates etc..  I just have to remove some options and it works again :(

Been using Safari on both my desktop Mac and my iPhone with no issues at all. Cruise planner works fine, doing a booking search is good, etc.

Only thing I had trouble with was trying to do a two-room booking online (before I got smart and found a travel agent). That reliably blew up when it was time to pick the second room. ?