Icon of the Seas Nov 23, 2024 - Nov 30, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) Thanksgiving Cruise

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Icon of the Seas Nov 23, 202 - Nov 30, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) Thanksgiving Cruise
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Icon of the Seas Nov 23, 2024 - Nov 30, 2024 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) Thanksgiving Cruise
  • 3 weeks later...

@Jenn Greene I haven't been on a bad Holiday cruise yet!  We love sailing over Thanksgiving or Christmas.  We'll be on board Icon for my son's 15th birthday!  Royal does a great job helping us to celebrate.

@tonyfsu21 So excited to see the new ship.  All of us should do a Royal Caribbean Blog message boards meet-up!

-Emme

• 1 month later...

Somehow, We got a killer deal on this cruise for a balcony mid ship cabin at 1/3 the price ❤️.  I've only sailed on the Navigator in an interior room...so...holy cow this will be a BIG step up. Someone prepare me! haha

Someone tell me, how is the weather in November? Also...

Any Gamers/Nerds from 25yrs - 40yrs that will be on the ship? We would love to meet up, and play a round of Card against Humanity/etc or geek out/talk crap about Anime/video Games!   (Heck maybe RC will be kind to us and let us have an HMDI port so that we can play some video games <3)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 7:37 PM, HelloWorld said:

Somehow, We got a killer deal on this cruise for a balcony mid ship cabin at 1/3 the price ❤️.  I've only sailed on the Navigator in an interior room...so...holy cow this will be a BIG step up. Someone prepare me! haha

Someone tell me, how is the weather in November? Also...

Any Gamers/Nerds from 25yrs - 40yrs that will be on the ship? We would love to meet up, and play a round of Card against Humanity/etc or geek out/talk crap about Anime/video Games!   (Heck maybe RC will be kind to us and let us have an HMDI port so that we can play some video games <3)

My husband (48) and teenage son (will be turning 15 onboard) are gamers.  There are gaming tournaments typically in the teen area of the ship, just FYI. There is usually a card room or a place on the ship that will host card games.  Caribbean weather in November is typically mild, only if there is an unusual cold front that reaches really far south does it ever get chilly in the Caribbean.  We have sailed a couple of times during November, and weather has been good and the water not cold but pleasant.