Johnny Rockets Milkshakes

DublinFC

18 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

Hello,

I see JR Milkshakes are listed as eligible to get with the DBP.  But, I wanted to clarify if food is required to be purchased to get the milkshakes as part of the DBP or not? 

I know I read about it before, but I forget the answer.

I just walked up to the counter and asked for a milkshake with the DBP. Took my milkshake and left - no food, no questions, no problem. Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, Maggie M said:

So Starbucks drinks are NOT included in the package? I thought I read on someone's live blog that they used their package to get specialty coffees at the on-board Starbucks?!

I'll be on Allure so that is what is showing there - I have no idea if there are any ships that include licensed Starbucks store/kiosk as part of the package but Allure does not.

Specialty coffees ARE included at the Promenade Cafe (and other places) and the Promenade Cafe seems to be serving Starbucks coffee now (it was not last April during our last cruise). That seems silly to me, unless they are going to phase out the actual Starbucks on board?

13 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I'll be on Allure so that is what is showing there - I have no idea if there are any ships that include licensed Starbucks store/kiosk as part of the package but Allure does not.

Specialty coffees ARE included at the Promenade Cafe (and other places) and the Promenade Cafe seems to be serving Starbucks coffee now (it was not last April during our last cruise). That seems silly to me, unless they are going to phase out the actual Starbucks on board?

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, Maggie M said:

So Starbucks drinks are NOT included in the package? I thought I read on someone's live blog that they used their package to get specialty coffees at the on-board Starbucks?!

If you sail Star class Starbucks is included, minus the pastries. Some Cafe promenades will carry Starbucks branded coffees and the refreshment and deluxe beverages packages can be used for that.