Hotel question

lollilb

Hi guys 

I thought this would be the best place to ask... 

We booked a package deal for our flights and hotel for 18 nights as it was cheaper and we couldn't get the hotel we wanted for the dates needed any other way, it was missing the 1st few days we're in Orlando and a few days in our 3rd week.

My question is... For 4 nights of this we're on Majesty. Has anyone done this before? Not sure if  we need to let the hotel know? 

Thanks 

Laura

If i'm reading this correctly, you have a hotel booked for 18 nights, and 4 of those nights (somewhere in the middle) you will jump on Majesty.  correct?

I've never done such but I would think that the hotel wouldn't care as long as they are getting paid for the room what difference does it make.  But like i said, I've never done it.  Would you be completely removing all posessions from the room for those 4 nights or would you be leaving things at the hotel until you return?

I would let them know though, as you wouldn't want housekeeping to report you gone and consider the room and your things "abandonded".

Thanks @PRCYeah that's exactly right. We're there 7 days then cruise then back fir the return of our holiday. 

That was my concern. I've seen all these crime dramas where they get called in because the person hasn't been seen for days lol. 

Yeah I was going to leave the extra clothes I won't need on the cruise but take all the valuables etc. 

7 minutes ago, lollilb said:

Thanks @PRCYeah that's exactly right. We're there 7 days then cruise then back fir the return of our holiday. 

That was my concern. I've seen all these crime dramas where they get called in because the person hasn't been seen for days lol. 

Yeah I was going to leave the extra clothes I won't need on the cruise but take all the valuables etc. 

I would assume that the hotel would have no issue.  Just let them know that no housekeeping would be needed, etc.

• 2 weeks later...