Seattle hotel suggestions

WoodsTravels

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!!! This may have been asked before and I do so apologize. Hubby and I would like suggestions for safe Seattle Hotels that you have stayed in. I hear Seattle can be rough and we want to spend the night before our trip. We also want to be safe. Any suggestions from those who have recently stayed in Seattle will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy Cruising!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

In August, since we arrived too late in the evening to see any Seattle sights, we stayed at The Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport hotel near the airport.

It was clean, comfortable, and fairly reasonable in price. The next morning we used Seattle Express shuttle service to take us from the Hotel to the port for $25 each. ($45 each if you also want transportation to the airport post-cruise.) They provided us with great service and our driver "Elvis" was great! (https://seattleexpress.com/cruise-ship-transfers/)

TIP: Use the FREE Port Valet service to get your luggage back to the airport post-cruise. https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

(The only fee for this service is the standard luggage fees for whichever airline you are using)

• 2 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 9:42 AM, WoodsTravels said:

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!!! This may have been asked before and I do so apologize. Hubby and I would like suggestions for safe Seattle Hotels that you have stayed in. I hear Seattle can be rough and we want to spend the night before our trip. We also want to be safe. Any suggestions from those who have recently stayed in Seattle will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy Cruising!!!!

What's your budget? Where do you want to stay? Downtown, near the cruise port?

• 2 months later...