What is Your "Pet Peeve" on a Cruise? (something that a particular person finds especially annoying.)

Censored

9 hours ago, MelKaps said:

2- When people don't realize a bathroom stall is occupied and proceed to tug on the handle of every stall. If it is red, it is occupied. (Yes, sometimes the colors are not accurate, but I honestly prefer a knock than someone trying to barge in.)

This one made me chuckle, because it always makes me curious as to what sadistic individual made the colors red and green represent stop and go when red-green colorblindness is one of the most common forms, including some types that not only makes it difficult to see the difference, but they cannot differentiate them at all. FWIW, the same sicko is probably responsible for choosing red and green to represent the opposite sides of ships and navigable waterways the world over. 

On 1/4/2023 at 10:27 AM, melmar02 said:

Lack of basic elevator etiquette - letting others out before rushing in, moving to the side or back of the car to let someone else in, and letting those who actually need it get on first. All that seems to go out the window for quite a few people as soon as they set foot in the cruise terminal.

that is mine too.  Last cruise a few teenagers, rushed the elevator as i was getting off, almost knocking into me.  I told them to be patient.  Their response, was "sorry" and as the door was closing "sorry....b!tch"

On 1/4/2023 at 11:47 AM, jabberwk said:

The older I get, the less it bothers me to scooch by with a polite "Excuse me" as I move past. 🙂

Or a sarcastic "excuse me" as my shoulders move 2 or 3 of them in the process. 

The fact they're walking 4-5 abreast and conversing (probably loudly) makes it unlikely that they'll hear your polite "excuse me" and even if they do, they may not move.

5 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Or a sarcastic "excuse me" as my shoulders move 2 or 3 of them in the process. 

The fact they're walking 4-5 abreast and conversing (probably loudly) makes it unlikely that they'll hear your polite "excuse me" and even if they do, they may not move.

I just make sure I’m over to the right, stop, and let them run into me.