xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Jun 1, 2023 - Jun 10, 2023 (9 Night Eastern Caribbean & Bermuda Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Liberty of the Seas - Jun 1, 2023 - Jun 10, 2023 (9 Night Eastern Caribbean & Bermuda Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for not replying sooner; I've just about given up on good hotel shuttle services.  So we found a reasonable place to stay in Jersey City and then we'll Uber to the cruise port at our convenience.  That might not be ideal for everyone, but it has worked very well for us on recent cruises, both in timing and total cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m on Liberty in October.  decided to take a train from Philly to Newark Penn train station.  Hoping to get an inexpensive Uber to the cruise port.  

I never sailed on Liberty before, and seeing its one in it’s fleet that has not been amplified, I’m still looking forward to see what she has to offer.   Made a reservation at Sabor.

On 2/15/2023 at 3:41 PM, Thumper44 said:

This will be out 27th Anniversary.  Just our 8th cruise (newbies compared to a lot of people here).

A couple of us from a different message board are planning to meet in the Schooner Bar at 3:00 on our first full sea day. Come on over and join us!

3 hours ago, jabberwk said:

A couple of us from a different message board are planning to meet in the Schooner Bar at 3:00 on our first full sea day.

I added it to my notes; we'll try to stop by!  We'll be the weird people asking everyone, "are you from the message boards?"

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 5:16 PM, jabberwk said:

One of our group will have a long, white beard. I've got very short gray/white hair. My husband is thin and nearly bald. Not sure about the rest. I'm sure you'll find us.

Sorry we missed meeting up formally; we had a fantastic cruise and met several new friends who we spent a bunch of time with.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Jun 1, 2023 - Jun 10, 2023 (9 Night Eastern Caribbean & Bermuda Cruise)