LGBT Cruisers

DrGaellon

I see you are new to the board, and I want to say welcome.  One of the things I like about this board is everyone is the same here, we are all Royal Caribbean cruises.  The board does not separate by anything other than Royal Caribbean or (Celebrity and Silver Seas).  If you have questions, feel free to ask and someone will help you.

Note:  if you spend a lot of time on the board there will be times someone will irate you.  But anytime you are around this many different kinds of people you will find someone with an attitude that conflicts with yours.  I just ignore them and keep on moving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 3:52 PM, DrGaellon said:

Oh, I don't have questions. After seven cruises, I think I have things down. Just looking for a place to meet other LGBT cruisers. There used to be a site specific for us, but they shut down their forums.

Hey, Doc. Fellow LGBT cruiser here. A group of about 18 of us, men and women, are going on the the 5-day Western Caribbean and Mexico cruise leaving from Tampa on February 27. If you happen to be on that cruise, make sure to say hello. We're a super-friendly bunch.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, AlphabetMafia said:

Out and proud cruiser here! Soon to be on Odyssey of the seas (Dec 31st 2023)

I laughed when I saw this! When my oldest son came out to me, we then took our first dad/son cruise without his little brother, and he wore on embarkation day, a tank top that said "Out & Proud Cruiser."

Mitch here happy to meet you!

1 hour ago, CruiseMsclDad said:

I laughed when I saw this! When my oldest son came out to me, we then took our first dad/son cruise without his little brother, and he wore on embarkation day, a tank top that said "Out & Proud Cruiser."

Mitch here happy to meet you!

Gay Father and Son body builders? I know I've seen that one! LOL.

My parents and my Husbands parents also have gay sons. 😆

See ya onboard!

On 8/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, CanHardlyWait said:

Gay Father and Son body builders? I know I've seen that one! LOL.

My parents and my Husbands parents also have gay sons. 😆

See ya onboard!

Besides constantly critiquing our progress, airline seats are the only big issue that has ever come up! Happy cruising!