Dec 18 2022 Oasis of the Seas

Spacemouse

We took a cruise on oasis 12 18 2022 For my Birthday

Was really looking forward to barefoot beach  as we had a 2 bedroom grand suite room 12368

So we get there and I go up to the food station and much to my disappointment I find out we got the same food as the rest of the passengers. No steak no ribs  

asked the manager there about it he said in the 6 months he worked there its been no Ribs or steak

Also I found out no bridge tour  four suite guests

I don't recall steak and ribs at the Barefoot Beach lunch.  In 2016 there was some additional seafood choices but being a non-seafood person I can't remember what those were.  Scallops maybe, or crab?  Maybe ribs back then but that is long enough that I can't recall specifically.  

When did you last get steak or ribs at the BB lunch?

I also don't recall getting a bridge tour for Sea or Sky class - ever.  That is a perk of specific Crown and Anchor levels.  

I was Star Class on this sail date and I was offered a bridge tour.  However I've been on the Oasis bridge before so I elected to decline the bridge tour so that others could enjoy it.  

It would be helpful if you could include where these perks were offered to you.  

17 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Is Barefoot Beach for suite guests only? Getting ready to sail and I guess I totally missed that Labadee had a suite only beach. Is there anything special we need to do to avail ourselves of this beach besides be suite guests?

Suite guests and anyone who purchased a BB Cabana can access BB. 

Just outside of the entrance is BB desk that you need to stop to get a wristband.  They'll ask your cabin number to confirm you are in a full suite.