Equinox - fun for family?

I am looking for advice from you regular cruisers who have also sailed on Celebrity and in particular, on the Equinox.  We are considering booking a week this July on the Equinox to the Eastern Caribbean.  

We are a family of 6 (my wife and I plus 16, 14, 12, and 11 year old kids).  My family just finished a week on the Harmony of the Seas and loved it.  And last year we were on the Oasis and had a great time as well.  What I am wondering is if my kids will enjoy the pace and activities on the Equinox like they did on the RCL ships.  Any advice would very much be appreciated!

Never been on Celebrity, but my reasoning for sticking with RC is they have rock walls.  Sounds silly to some, but I like having that option of something more active to do.  You've been on 2 Oasis class, some of the most activity filled ships in the world.  From what I've heard, Celebrity will be a step down in that regard.

But!...I'm curious as to what others say on this topic.  Thanks for asking!

My travel agent advised me that Celebrity isn't as good for teens and younger kids, and that Royal was the better option when cruising with the littlies. Also heard from friends who sailed on Celebrity when we were first looking for a cruise line to sail, and they all said kids were few and far between.

given that, I'd recommend sticking with Royal. Maybe give Freedom of the Seas a try.

@JLMoran My TA said the same thing having sailed both lines. Fortunately, my 10 year old likes cruising and is okay with a normal kids club and can make the best of it even if there aren't a lot of bells and whistles onboard. However for some kids, this would be a deal breaker. 

My husband and I sailed on Equinox in 2014, and loved it!!! It was just what we were looking for. Total relaxation. However we both kept saying that our son would be very bored, and would stick to Royal when sailing with him, especially if they are used to Oasis class ships.