no oasis class ships sailing caribbean itineraries december 2024?

asquared17

if you do a search now for cruises in december 2024 leaving from either miami or fort lauderdale, there are no oasis class ships going out. 

pretty sure wonder is still sailing from port canaveral, and i know symphony is coming to NJ — but what about oasis, allure (maybe still outgoing galveston by then?) and harmony??

right now only icon and freedom pull up during that time period. 

is this common, or are we stuck waiting for the rest of the 2024-25 itineraries to release?

can there really be no big ships going out??

They might still be trying to figure out where to put all of these large vessels with so few ports to visit. Utopia will be in the mix by then, Oasis back from Europe, Symphony in the south for the winter. Will Allure still be doing short Bahamas or will it be upgraded by then? They’ll release the itineraries in the spring with Utopia’s roll out.

1 hour ago, Austin said:

They might still be trying to figure out where to put all of these large vessels with so few ports to visit. Utopia will be in the mix by then, Oasis back from Europe, Symphony in the south for the winter. Will Allure still be doing short Bahamas or will it be upgraded by then? They’ll release the itineraries in the spring with Utopia’s roll out.

i didn't even think about utopia, whoops!

i kinda feel like she' s getting overshadowed by icon, honestly.