Reaching someone in photos??

R6Killr

We were on a cruise back at the end of November and during that cruise we had a private photoshoot and purchased 4 photos to be printed on a board that we can hang. The photos were arranged in a way that we could hang them all together. We received our pictures last week and one of the pictures (ironically the main picture) was printed landscape when we paid for and signed off on it being printed portrait style. 

Once I noticed the error I emailed the rclphotos email address with supporting documentation showing the arrangement we agreed on and paid for and have heard nothing. I followed up with them this week and still have not heard from them. Does anybody know a way to escalate this? I really want this picture portrait as it doesn't look right landscape and was to be honest, quite pricey, so I want what I paid and agreed for.

Thanks

On 12/24/2022 at 10:52 PM, R6Killr said:

We were on a cruise back at the end of November and during that cruise we had a private photoshoot and purchased 4 photos to be printed on a board that we can hang. The photos were arranged in a way that we could hang them all together. We received our pictures last week and one of the pictures (ironically the main picture) was printed landscape when we paid for and signed off on it being printed portrait style. 

Once I noticed the error I emailed the rclphotos email address with supporting documentation showing the arrangement we agreed on and paid for and have heard nothing. I followed up with them this week and still have not heard from them. Does anybody know a way to escalate this? I really want this picture portrait as it doesn't look right landscape and was to be honest, quite pricey, so I want what I paid and agreed for.

Thanks

I would try reaching out to Royal on social media, maybe they can direct you to the appropriate department.

28 minutes ago, alaska mcleods said:

I sure hope that you can get what you paid for!  How was the private photo shoot?  I have one on an upcoming cruise.  I didn't realize that I wouldn't be walking off the ship without my photos; I just assumed that they'd be able to print them there.  Or were there upgrades for purchase of photos that you got taken?

We did a private photo shoot this month. We received prints on board as well as a flash drive. OP received an upgraded option(of which there are many).

On 12/27/2022 at 6:47 AM, alaska mcleods said:

I sure hope that you can get what you paid for!  How was the private photo shoot?  I have one on an upcoming cruise.  I didn't realize that I wouldn't be walking off the ship without my photos; I just assumed that they'd be able to print them there.  Or were there upgrades for purchase of photos that you got taken?

The shoot was fun and the pics were fantastic. We loved them so much it led us to purchasing 4 prints on canvas. It certainly wasn't cheap which is why we are upset we're having such a hard time getting in touch with someone who can help correct this error.